Organic BioChar for Improving Soil and Plant Health, Controlling Foliar, Fungal and Soil-borne Diseases, Boosting Productivity of Crops, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers, Shrubs, etc.
Product code: BCHAR02
Check Service Availability
You Save: 44
You Save: 153
You Save: 25
You Save: 87
BioChar is a 100 % organic soil amendment/conditioner made from biomass via pyrolysis. The BioChar is a stable solid, rich in carbon and can remain in the soil for much longer time. It offers a number of benefits for soil health and in turn plant health, increases crop yields, prevents runoff and leaching of nutrients below plant root zone, diminishes contamination and pollution to the surrounding environment, and helps plants through periods of drought more easily. Therefore, it is ideal for organic food production.
Our BioChar is suitable for vegetables, flowers, fruits, home/kitchen gardens, lawns, trees, shrubs, etc. and:
• Is a long lasting love for soil; benefits the soil for 100s of years.
• Increases nitrogen and other important nutrients, encourages micro-organisms to thrive in the soil, and thus, increases soil fertility.
• Retains water, nutrients, phosphorus, agro-chemicals, etc. longer than compost and peat moss, thus, imparting drought resistance to plants.
• Provides protection against some foliar, fungal and soil-borne diseases.
• Ensures bigger size and quality of produce, and more abundance of vegetables, fruits and flowers, and thus, more productivity.
• Returns carbon back to the soil that would have been released as CO2 into the atmosphere, also called carbon sequestration; this ‘carbon negative’ process can help stop global warming.
Spread on surface and mix in top 10-15 cm soil.
New planting of vegetables, flowers, fruits, gardens, lawns, trees, shrubs, cereal crops: 0.5-5 kg/m2
Existing vegetables, flowers, fruits, gardens, lawns, trees, shrubs, cereal crops: 0.2-2.5 kg/m2