Neem Cake performs the dual function of both organic fertilizer as well as a pesticide, acts as a soil en-richer, reduces the growth of soil pest and bacteria, provides nutrients essential for plant growth.
Product code: NCAK02
Check Service Availability
You Save: 42
You Save: 84
You Save: 24
You Save: 147
Neem Cake is the de-oiled residue after Neem kernels are crushed for their oil by cold-pressed extraction process. It is an organic plant food available both in powder as well as flakes form. Neem Cake performs the dual function of both fertilizer and pesticide, acts as a soil enricher, reduces the growth of soil pest and bacteria, provides nutrients essential for plant growth, increase the quality of produce as well as productivity, bio-degradable, eco-friendly and is an excellent soil conditioner.
This 100 % organic Greenfieldeco Neem Cake is suitable for potted plants, nursery, greenhouses, vegetable crops, plantation crops, fruit orchards, turf production industry, floriculture, cash crops, lawns, etc. and:
· Conforms to Indian Standards Institution specification 8558.
· Rich in plant macro nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
· Increases water holding capacity of soil, improves soil structure and fertility, and reduces nitrogen volatilization losses from the soil.
· Improves plant immunity and controls soil-borne pests, nematodes, parasitic fungi, termites, pathogens, etc.
· Improves the quality and general appearance of vegetables, fruits and flowers; boosts productivity by 15-25 %.
Mix thoroughly in 15-20 cm of top soil.
1. Potted plants: 25-50 g, 2. Fruit trees: 250-500 g/tree
3. Flowers and vegetables: 1-2 kg/m2
4. Arable crops: 250-400 kg/ha during plowing
Note: Can be mixed with soil or applied on/around the roots.